Taiga Building Products – Sanger has a FULL-TIME, Permanent opportunity available, reporting to the Branch Manager. The primary focus of this position is to grow our lumber, panel and building products business within the assigned area.
The position is based out of our branch in Sanger with travel involved.
We are a respected International Wholesale Distributor of Building Products with branch offices throughout Canada and in various locations in the United States. With a 50-year track record of dependable service to the retail and industrial, building material industry, we are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including company benefits. Taiga supports and encourages sound forest practices and the effective management of the forest resource for future generations to enjoy. We are a public company, listed on the TSX and were awarded winner of 2014 Canada’s Top 50 Small and Medium Employers.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in related industry
- Must have an Established relationship with customer base
- Team player as well as an individual go-getter
- Proven record of delivering superior customer service and satisfaction
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional in appearance
- Must be able to travel within territory
- Maintain and develop the Company’s current client base and generate new business within assigned service areas including but not limited to North San Joaquin, South San Joaquin, and Central Coast
- Provide customers with relevant product information, superior customer service and after-sales service
- Prepare various internal paperwork, processing orders, etc.
- Develop a close working relationship with customers, suppliers, and colleagues
- Identify key areas of opportunity by reviewing customers, competitors and trends
- Plan and implement promotional programs
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct product demonstrations
- Collaborate with the inside sales team on initiatives and opportunities
- Ensure maximum sales revenues are obtained
- Attend periodic meetings and trade shows, as required
- Maintain working knowledge of all features of all products sold
- Provide customers with relevant product information and service
- Annual salary – $68,000 – $80,000
- Discretionary bonus program
- Complete benefit package
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401K match
- Paid training
- Scholarships available
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are a self-starter with the above attributes and the desire to grow within our company, we would like to talk to you. Please submit your resume with your salary expectation. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHY WORK FOR TAIGA?
Equal opportunity employer with competitive salary and benefits package. Canadian leader in building product distribution. Check us out at www.taigabuilding.com
Posting date: January 15, 2024
Taiga application: Outside Sales Representative
"*" indicates required fields