Nature made it first. We make it last.
Taiga produces preserved wood at three plants strategically located to service the Canadian market. These are among Canada’s most efficient and environmentally friendly wood preservation plants.
Taiga has the capacity to produce over 180 million board-feet of preserved wood each year, and supply Taiga distribution centres with a variety of preserved wood products, including:
- dimensional lumber
- landscape timbers
- preserved wood foundation (PWF)
- Using Residential Pressure Treated Lumber in Raised Garden Beds
- Preserve ACQ and Preserve CA-B Treated Wood Approved by Parks Canada
- Fasteners and Connectors
- FAQ’s: DesignWood from Taiga Exterior Wood
- Colour infused in the wood! Lasts up to 3 times longer
- Preserve ACQ Lifetime Limited Warranty
Material and safety data sheets
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) O80 Use Category (UC) 4.2
- ACQ and ACQ DesignWood CAN/ CSA 080 Use Categories
- CA-B Pressure Treated Wood SDS
ENVIROFOR TOXICS REDUCTION REPORT
Envirofor Preservers (ON) Ltd.
(A Division of Taiga Building Products)
5782-B Highway 64
Monetville, ON P0M 2K0
Toll Free 866.754.5735
Please note that not all products may be available in your region, contact your local Taiga representative for more information.
Taiga is a wholesale distribution company, we do not sell directly to the general public. Please contact the nearest retailer for product and pricing information.
Speak with an industry specialist today.
Our team of professionals with years of experience in the building products, logistics, export and distribution industries, will work closely with you to meet your needs by providing a wide range of value-added services and tailored business solutions.
"*" indicates required fields