Over the years, Taiga has developed an innovative approach to transportation and logistics that aims to better meet the sub-contracting needs of our customers by offering high-quality customized services.
Our team of logistics experts are always looking for new solutions to move products to market faster and more cost effectively.
Taiga’s distribution logistics serves customers across North America with:
- Road transportation (flat deck and van)
- Rail (carload and intermodal container)
- Ocean (container and breakbulk)
- Customs Regulatory Matters (ranging from overseeing daily cross border movement of traffic, softwood lumber reporting, federal countervail and dumping duty investigations)
- Liaising with: Canada Border Services & Agency; Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Canada Revenue Agency, US Department of Commerce, and US Customs division of Homeland Safety
As well, Taiga Logistics Ltd. (a division of Taiga Building Products) can provide transport services independent of Taiga distribution to meet diverse requirements.
Speak with an industry specialist today.
Our team of professionals with years of experience in the building products, logistics, export and distribution industries, will work closely with you to meet your needs by providing a wide range of value-added services and tailored business solutions.
"*" indicates required fields